Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach a goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or Sprint. This certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master.
The exam EXIN Agile Scrum Master is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field. The candidate needs to be familiar with all Basic Concepts from the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation course. Please refer to the Preparation Guide of the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation for details. The preparation guide is freely available on the website www.exin.com
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management.
- Prerequisite(s) : None, but training is mandatory. Knowledge of Scrum terminology, for instance through the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam is bly recommended.
- Examination type : Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Indication study load :120 hours, depends on existing knowledge
- Practical assignment(s) : Yes, in the mandatory training.
- Time allotted for examination :90 minutes
- Training :Training is a mandatory part of the certification.
- Group size :The maximum number of participants is 25.(This does not apply to online training courses.)
- Contact hours : The minimum number of contact hours for this training course is 16. This includes group assignments, exam preparation and short breaks. This number of hours does not include homework, logistics for exam preparation and lunch breaks.
- Training provider : You can find a list of our accredited training providers at www.exin.com