The M_o_R® certification scheme has been developed to offer two levels of certification, Foundation, and Practitioner. AXELOS has accredited a number of Examination Institutes (EIs) who then accredit a network of Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs), including their trainers and course material. The ATO and accredited trainers offer M_o_R training courses and examinations.
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that your have sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment, and control of risks across any organizational perspective. Your understanding will include the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
M_o_R Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment, and control risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation certification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- Staff and managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with MoP®portfolio management, MSP® programme management, and PRINCE2® project management.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are ‘trial questions’ and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.