VeriSM™ Foundation focuses on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes the focus on value, on outcomes and an organization’s goals. It also includes a unique management mesh, the guidance for choosing the appropriate management practices to establish the product or service. It gives context to Service Management in the digital age and looks at how emerging technologies and progressive management practices can be applied to add value for the consumer. VeriSM™ Foundation covers: The Service Organization Service Culture People and Organizational Structure The VeriSM™ Model Progressive Practices Innovative Technologies Getting Started.
- It is a Service Management approach, specifically tailored to support organizations to help them succeed in the world of digital services.
- It helps organizations to define their service management principles. These principles will be relevant to all products and services, and include areas like security, quality, cost and risk.
- It supports how to use all organizational capabilities, from IT to marketing, finance to customer service, to deliver value.
- It is not about blindly following so-called ‘best practice’ – it’s about building a model that works for your organization!
- It shows organizations how they can adopt a range of management practices in a flexible way to deliver the right product or service at the right time to their users.