VeriSM™ Foundation focuses on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes the focus on value, on outcomes and an organization’s goals. It also includes a unique management mesh, the guidance for choosing the appropriate management practices to establish the product or service
VeriSM™ Foundation focuses on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes the focus on value, on outcomes and an organization’s goals. It also includes a unique management mesh, the guidance for choosing the appropriate management practices to establish the product or service. It gives context to Service Management in the digital age and looks at how emerging technologies and progressive management practices can be applied to add value for the consumer. VeriSM™ Foundation covers: The Service Organization Service Culture People and Organizational Structure The VeriSM™ Model Progressive Practices Innovative Technologies Getting Started.
- It is a Service Management approach, specifically tailored to support organizations to help them succeed in the world of digital services.
- It helps organizations to define their service management principles. These principles will be relevant to all products and services, and include areas like security, quality, cost and risk.
- It supports how to use all organizational capabilities, from IT to marketing, finance to customer service, to deliver value.
- It is not about blindly following so-called ‘best practice’ – it’s about building a model that works for your organization!
- It shows organizations how they can adopt a range of management practices in a flexible way to deliver the right product or service at the right time to their users’
Absolutely! VeriSM™ covers the key principles contained within ITIL, ISO 20000 and other ITSM frameworks and standards â€“ as well as much more! The VeriSM™ approach contains a lot of examples related to IT, since this is the area in which Service Management has been most widely applied to date. There is a wide need for relevant training and certification in the Service Management area, based upon market feedback. The not-for-profit IFDC (International Foundation for Digital Competences) was established to combine strengths in partnership, and to create one accepted standard in the market as opposed to fragmentation. An Architect team, led by a Chief Architect and Lead Authors, and supported by a worldwide team of over 70 leading Service Management, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Lean and Business Management co-authors, contributors and reviewers, from both the private and public world, was set up to create the VeriSM™ Approach.
VeriSM™ Foundation is suitable both for professionals who are new to Service Management as well as those already working within a Service Management environment. This includes graduates and undergraduates, managers, service owners/managers, executives and IT professionals.
Duration: 1 hour
Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
Pass mark: 65%
Open book: No
Electronic Equipment allowed: No